The Acorn Farm staff would like to share these recipes with you from all over Asia. We think you'll love the variety and the great combination of flavors.
- Vietnamese Chicken & Broccoli - The chicken has a lovely brown caramelization from the glorious sauce that accompanies it. Get out your chopsticks and let's get started!
- Indonesian Fried Rice - a great-tasting, satisfying supper that can be put together easily when you don't know what to make. So good, and loaded with flavors of the spice islands. Even my picky eaters love this.
- Garden Salad with Sushi House Dressing - have you ever had that fantastically fresh dressing on your salad when you venture out for sushi! Good, right? We've recreated it for you and it's so good you'll want to drink it.
- Thai Red Lentil Soup - full of all sorts of Thai flavors, coconut milk, cilantro, lemon grass. Do we have to wait until April?
- Coconut Milk Sticky Rice - accompanied by fresh mango. The East's answer to rice pudding.