Homemade pasta is absolutely superior in both flavor and texture and it's definitely worth making. Our own Susan Bizon (don't let the last name fool you, she's very Italian!) will show us the ins & outs of making great pasta right at home. We'll do three different dishes, each with a different pasta:
- Ravioli with Browned Butter - stuffed with cheese & herbs and garnished with fresh spring vegetables.
- Lemon Linguini Bird's Nest - a pretty little presentation with a lemony sauce of parmesan, Olive oil, lemons and herbs. Perfectly piquant! Served with homemade ricotta - yum!
- Pappardelle with Prosciutto & Asparagus - Lovely wide noodles with salty, smoky prosciutto and an herbed, creamy sauced laced with italian cheese.
- Spring's Bounty Salad - Count on the brilliant colors of spring. Bright greens, springy violets, snow-white radishes, pretty pink chiogga beets, and more, dressed with a dijon vinaigrette
- Chilled Rhubarb Soup - a wonderful little dessert, served with a lovely little scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.