We thought we'd add a bit of an Irish twist to this comforting wintery feast. Chef Steven will present this casual, rustic menu, perfect for a leisurely dinner around a log fire with some good friends, sharing some laughs and a pint of ale. There's certainly more to Irish cuisine than potatoes and soda bread.
- Smoked Paprika Pork Roast- covered with a rich Stout BBQ Sauce
- Fire-Roasted Peppers, Onions & Mushrooms - simple but sumptuous
- Stone-Ground Grits & Irish Cheddar - a rich, full-bodied cheese enhances the grits, making a perfectly piquant backdrop for the tangy pork.
- Irish Wedge Salad - a lovely wedge of greens, topped with a dressing made with Irish cheese and sprinkled with all sorts of chunky goodies -- a little bit o' green - Granny Smith apples, asparagus tips, sugar snap peas and more. A very delectable combination, for sure!
- Roasted Pear 'napolean', made with homemade pizzelles & a praline sauce drizzle