How about something other than ham for Easter Dinner? Your guests will be thrilled to dine on this wonderful menu, brought to you by Chef Steven. So bid your cheesy potatoes adieu and serve this outstanding alternative:
- French-style Short Ribs - Start with boneless short ribs, slowly simmered & stewed with thyme & rosemary and a few secret ingredients to make a velvety, rich gravy. We'll serve it over:
- Rustic Homemade Egg Noodles - Egg noodles are tough to beat, but homemade ones are downright dreamy.
- Spring Garlic & Spinach Tarlets - Not the bulbs, but the newly sprouted stems of garlic in the spring, tender and sweet. These make superb appetizers or a delicious side.
- Pick-of-the-Patch Salad - Some of spring's best bounty with a lovely vinaigrette laden with fresh chives
- Coconut Cupcakes - moist, fluffy, with the coconut buttercream that dreams are made of.